FOLLOW US ON
• The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice. All information provided as part of this website is intended to be informative and general in nature. The information, including news, advertising, information all included in this website, have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change at any time without notice. In the event that such change takes place, we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever.
• SIINDA tries to ensure that all the information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, makes no representation or warranty as to the currency, adequacy or suitability, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
• Neither our members nor we provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• If you are an advertiser or partner with us by agreeing to the Advertising Terms and Conditions or partner agreement, you are also agreeing to this document.
• Non-member companies agree to SIINDA Opt-in policy when registering for conferences, workshops or any SIINDA activity.
2.1. Global Privacy, GDPR and Data Use
• When you are a member, partner, advertiser or associate with us, you agree to the fact that we will collect Personal and Company Data which is relevant to your membership, partnership or advertisement with us such as but not limited to your name, street address, email address, telephone number, but also content relevant to your business and business activities. If you contract to purchase goods or services from us or through this Website, we will collect Company and Personal Data such as payment information, including credit card data.
• Data such as payment information like credit card information is in a secure environment and only accessable to the authorized parties that process the financial transaction. This information is not forwarded to third parties and not accessible by any unauthorized party.
• The data controller (“us”, “we”, and “our”) will determine which data is used: offline and online, in order to provide you with the opportunity to receive more products and services from SIINDA but only from SIINDA and within European GDPR regulation. All terms and conditions of our products and service (unless expressly provided for therein), including this Policy, may be assigned to any third party only if the third party is providing management services to SIINDA.
• You understand that SIINDA collects basic data such as company name, address, telephone numbers, and field of business from open sources.
• You understand and agree that SIINDA collects detailed data directly from you, when you are interacting with SIINDA and when you interact with SIINDA you agree to the collection of this data for SIINDA processing only. For example information you give us on your registration form or as requested by phone, email or detailed in the other forms you may be asked to complete and also information we collect from your membership information, product and service purchase or advertisement is saved by SIINDA and when submitting this data you agree that your data will be used for the said purposes.. This information will remain in the SIINDA database unless requested by you to have it removed.and you also have a right of access and withdrawal to your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• You understand that we take no liability surrounding the usage of this website, nor the access to this website from persons who are not capable of making sound decisions concerning the use of a website where products and services are displayed.
• This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• We are not responsible for the content of external websites. We do not produce or maintain these websites, and therefore will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such websites. By allowing links with third party websites SIINDA does not intend to solicit business or offer any security to any person in any country, directly or indirectly.
• The design, data structure, and deep content of this website constitutes and falls under intellectual property rights. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with this copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Although SIINDA is not liable for the content provided by its members, partners and advertisers, SIINDA does its best to insure that all trademarks re-produced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are of authorized use and can not be reproduced from the website without permission of the authorized owner.
• In addition, none of the materials on this website may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of SIINDA. You may not create links to this website without the express prior written consent of SIINDA, or as part of one of our products or services or those of our local partners. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with the SIINDA website with the exception of SIINDA’s official local partners.
• While SIINDA has taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to SIINDA or any of its members, partners and associations or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any representation or endorsement being made, and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will SIINDA or its members be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
• SIINDA does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
• If any of these terms and conditions (or any terms and conditions relating to a product or service referred to in this website) should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, SIINDA shall not be liable in any case surrounding the usage of this website. The user enters the website under their own free will.
• Although SIINDA operates its websites in a secure environment and makes all effort to ensure the website is virus and bug free, SIIIDA can not be liable for third party attempts to gather information from the website through illegal means.
• On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
• Similarly, to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser, which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
• We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice to you, by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for online, together with any related application form completed and submitted. Any amendment to terms and conditions must be agreed in writing by us, or, if appropriate, by the relevant company with whom you contract.
Gotthardstrasse 55 CH-8800 Thalwil
Regus Business Center, 4th Floor,
South Center Titanium
Marcel Broodthaer square 8 1060 Brussels
Tax ID: J000064919
Swiss Vat no: CHE-101.090.265.